Monday, December 7, 2009

A couple more projects

So, its been a while since i've posted any new projects, but here are the last couple i have done.

The first is a typographical animation.

we started with a 30 second move clip.
Typed out all the text.
Organized it onto a poster.
Imported it into flash.
Made it all move.

Here is my poster:


And here is the finished product:



The next is a flash website.

I have been having the craziest dreams lately, and decided to research it a little.
everytime i looked at a website i realized that they were really poorly designed... so i decided to make one of my own.

Here is a screen capture of the homepage, but if you would like to see the whole site click HERE.


Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I should link your dream website to my sleep website!

    ReplyDelete